Accommodation Specials Cape Town
Here at Medindi Manor, we are always coming up with new ways to make our guests' and clients' budgets stretch further, so be sure to check this page regularly to see if you qualify for our specials.
We have the current specials on offer (see below for associated terms and conditions).
Pay for Friday night and get Saturday night free!
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL.
50% off in selected rooms for last minute bookings!!
Booking 5 rooms or more? Be sure to enquire about our group discounts.
Our regular corporate guests can now book into a standard room from R695 or a superior from R855! Call us to find out how your business can benefit from this discount.
As part of Medindi's commitment to making South Africa a better place, NGO's, charities and other non-profit organisations can book a standard room from R595 or a superior room from R695.
Terms and Conditions
- All specials are subject to availability and are non-commissionable.
- All specials have a minimum stay of 3 nights and are based on full payment being made by bank charge-free local EFT when the booking is made - credit card payments have a 5% surcharge – local EFTs have no surcharge and overseas EFTs have a bank surcharge of R150
- The weekender special is available to couples staying only for Friday and Saturday nights (checking in after 2pm on Friday and departing at 10am on Sunday) and is not available for guests staying longer than 2 nights who should look to the current spring or summer special for their best rate. The weekender special may be booked only within 14 days of check-in and is only available in selected superior and luxury rooms – it is not available in standard rooms. Not available on Good Friday. First time visitors only.
- The last minute special is only available for a stay of 2 nights to couples and if booked within 48 hours of check-in’ stay per room and is only available in selected superior and luxury rooms – it is not available in standard rooms. First time visitors only.
- Groups needing 5 or more rooms should enquire about our latest group special.
- For Self-catering cottages, a minimum stay of 5 nights apply during peak season. Stays of less than 5 nights in either of our cottages are subject to the owners’ approval which can be denied for any reason.